logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit 4710

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu May 13 10:38:42 BST 2021

Hi Andrzej,

the tag was introduced with r4703:
https://www.mkgmap.org.uk/websvn/revision.php?repname=mkgmap&rev=4703

Some of the code didn't work until r4713:
https://www.mkgmap.org.uk/websvn/revision.php?repname=mkgmap&rev=4713

Are there any situation, where mkgmap adds this tag by itself?
I might be added to roads, but because of an error: Only if you use r4713

This is still experimental. I have committed the code in r4703 to allow testing and get usability reports.

I'll probably add an alternative option to manage this direction flag based on type and resolution, the current handling seems too complex.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Andrzej Popowski <popej at poczta.onet.pl>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. Mai 2021 11:10
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Commit 4710

Hi all,

I didn't know about mkgmap:has-direction. Good to see there is
possibility to protect direction of the line. Please note, there are
lines, which aren't roads but really have directions. Some example:
- waterway=river, stream, maybe canal, ditch too,
- natural=cliff,
- man_made=embankment,
- sidewalk=left, right.

Are there any situation, where mkgmap adds this tag by itself?

--
Best regards,
Andrzej