logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit 4710

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu May 13 01:59:13 BST 2021

fix error in LineMergeFilter reg. lines with direction
The line merger should not merge lines if one has the direction flag set
and the other has not. Problem exists also in trunk.

Hmm fixing this stopped all the nice size optimization. Map size got much
bigger again.
I did not find any place where this mattered. Routing was also not affected
badly. Maybe I did not look good enough?

I do not see why not to merge them. As long as it`s not the opposite it
seems fine...
Map size increase/decrease is around 1.5% with my style. So thats quite a
big difference.