logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r4703: improve RoadMerger (based on merge-roads-reversed-v6.patch)

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed May 12 15:58:30 BST 2021

Ah true, if the dp filter changes differently it would not be good. I think
the key could include the max level for no direction change. Just on add
the smaller resolution would need to be considered. However with level 0 dp
filter being invisible in changes anyhow, it's really only important for
level 1 or higher if direction for continue ways can be merged or not.

Also oneway street could be reversed at level 1 or higher.