logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] How to search for osmid()=941762308

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Wed May 12 10:24:27 BST 2021

Hi Eric

you could try:

  mkgmap:mp_role=inner & osmId()=...

but I suspect it won't work. generally inners are just cut out of
outers and have no representation. The ways that make them will be
there, but, having no tags, are dropped before style processing.

Ticker