logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] multipolygon label

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue May 11 15:00:00 BST 2021

Hi Mike,

might take a while before I use this patch. It conflicts with the faster-mp branch and I plan to merge that into trunk soon to get more feedback.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Mike Baggaley <mike at tvage.co.uk>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 11. Mai 2021 13:54
An: 'Development list for mkgmap'
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] multipolygon label

Hi Gerd,

Please find attached a small patch that fixes a problem with the use of the
label role in multi-polygon relations. Currently, if a node has the role of
label but has no name or a different name from the polygon, a message is
output saying the node will not be used. However, it is used anyway. The
patch stops the override and does not display a warning for a node with no
name.

Cheers,
Mike