logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Duplicate roads added by default style

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Mon May 10 11:37:10 BST 2021

Hi Gerd

This is incorrect tagging. highway=platform should be used just for bus
or tram, not for railway.

However, no problem with your change to the default style.

I don't think it is worthwhile extending de-duplication to other
elements; just the strange cases that road-merger throws up.

Ticker