logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Divide number in style file

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri May 7 10:56:44 BST 2021

yes I figured out the only current possible division would be to convert ft
to mt - that could be run against population number as well of course..
Dividing the population number to get maps of India or China a bit less
cluttered without using a specific style would be quite handy. Though yes -
besides improving rules for cities not much else use of a division factor
for values that I can think of. So right now only 3.28, 3.28^2, 3.28^3 and
so on is possible (i did not actually check if it is possible to convert
twice, but think so).