logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] patch: improve RoadMerger: allow to merge roads with reversed points

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed May 5 14:39:49 BST 2021

I tried out my usual set of rules - could not notice any difference in
autorouting results. Also more complicated routes needing around 25 seconds
to calculate where exactly identical and took identical time to calculate.
Visual I did not notice a difference - but then did not look very hard to
find differences. Size decrease is modest compared to other changes...