logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] patch: improve RoadMerger: allow to merge roads with reversed points

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed May 5 12:04:18 BST 2021

Actually when I think about it - reversing the direction for waterways
should be done anyhow - there is no waterway that flows in opposite
direction. Cliff lines most likely the same.
And for lines that are off center - that doesn't matter as long as all
resulting lines are reversed. It would actually be better as otherwise at
one point the right side jumps to the left and this could be prevented.

Yes oneway roads (plus all copies created from it via continue) - those you
cannot merge.