logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] new branch low-res-opt to test improvements for filters

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed May 5 08:37:40 BST 2021

oh yeah - and as long as you do not crash the size limit on the overview
map - just use a lower DP value then.  Removing of the zig zags actually
enables you to use a lower DP value in the overview map - hence matching
the route actually better than before. Overview map is always pretty fast.
Just watch out - if you put too much into it, then compile Asia continent
map or Europe continent map - you either adapt your DP values for them, or
adapt your style...