logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] new branch low-res-opt to test improvements for filters

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed May 5 02:47:05 BST 2021

oh sorry, no I got confused. We don't need that difference based on level.
It's one list where we add all types that in the typfile lead to being
impossible to change direction and then of course any routable line can be
merged also at level 0 if it is not on that list and has no
oneway attribute. For level 1 and higher it is only about the list and
those types which could not be merged because of oneway attribute can now
also be merged.