logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] found multiple points with equal coord.....

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Tue May 4 09:54:07 BST 2021

Hi Gerd

I think it should just deal with the (probably) common, significant
case and assume the restriction is needed.

The short distance is, nominally, from the centre-line to the side of
the non-barriered highway. In the examples I've seen this more than
highPrecEqual but less than 2m (apart from the errors where mappers
have put a stile on the junction, forcing car-routing to avoid the
area!)

Ticker