logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Empty rectangles in map

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Wed Apr 28 13:26:18 BST 2021

Hi Gerd

Here is patch configured for Method 1, with more clarity about how to
change.

I think the best solution will be a super Method 4. For a 5 x 4
subdivision grid it will reduces the number of polygon cuts from 80
(5*4*4) to 19 (5-1+5*(4-1)).

It shouldn't be too difficult to implement and I'll look at it next
week.

Ticker