logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap-dev Digest, Vol 153, Issue 40 Resolution 23 raster problems

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed Apr 28 03:54:06 BST 2021

forgot 1.3 value - that is good enough (and this location is not the most
difficult, but there are very few places that are worse. So I feel it's
good enough as if it's fine here - there are very very few other places
that are still problematic.