logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap-dev Digest, Vol 153, Issue 40 Resolution 23 raster problems

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Apr 25 17:25:24 BST 2021

Hi Andrzej,

at resolution 24 we only do simplification which doesn't have visual effects.
Your patch might help. I tried that once and found the improvement too small compared to the increased run time.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Andrzej Popowski <popej at poczta.onet.pl>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 25. April 2021 17:47
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] mkgmap-dev Digest, Vol 153, Issue 40 Resolution 23 raster problems

Hi,

maybe 10m contours are too dense for this area?

Please try attached patch. I have moved D-P simplification before
rounding of coordination. This should preserve shape of the line a bit
better. I'm not sure if this is a safe modification, but it seems to works.

I haven't found, where is done simplification of lines at resolution 24.
Angle fixer probably works on roads only or I don't understand this code
correctly.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej