logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Please try branch check-precomp-sea

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Apr 25 12:58:44 BST 2021

Hi all,

I fixed a major bug which made the program unusable, see https://www.mkgmap.org.uk/websvn/revision.php?repname=mkgmap&rev=4677

Thanks to Arndt for testing and reporting the issue in a provate mail.

I agree with Ticker that Thorsten would be the best candidate to test the PrecompSeaGenerator.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Ticker Berkin <rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 25. April 2021 12:11
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Please try branch check-precomp-sea

Hi

I presume this will be most use to people who generate sea-latest.zip.

I use --generate-sea=..., so using the current OSM data for the area
concerned, and, before loading onto a device, look at the overview map
with GPSMapEdit to check the sea has worked correctly.

If the country cut has problems, eg Spain without Portugal, I use sea.z
ip and again check with the overview map. If still problems, try an
older or newer version of sea.zip

Ticker