logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] remainder of logging changes

From Randolph J. Herber army.bronze.star at gmail.com on Tue Apr 13 14:07:16 BST 2021

Java generally can be installed readily in Linux. Here is a Ubuntu example:

$ java

Command 'java' not found, but can be installed with:

sudo apt install default-jre
sudo apt install openjdk-11-jre-headless
sudo apt install openjdk-8-jre-headless

Randolph J. Herber