logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] tile takes very long time to generate

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Wed Mar 31 11:34:40 BST 2021

Hi Gerd

I think this might be the reason why you backed out the Polish
inner/outer definition changes:

http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/2019q1/029478.html

Maybe there needs to be an option to say how multiple DATA{sameLevel}
should be handled:
a/ first outer, following inners.
b/ outers clockwise, inners anti-clockwise;
   presume each outer is followed by its inners.
c/ try to work out from geometry.

Ticker