logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] line/polygon filters fix

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Tue Mar 23 13:17:08 GMT 2021

Hi Gerd

I don't get any detectable failures, but this might cause difficulties
with adjacent junctions and/or housenumbers.

If there are two adjacent equal points, with the first not preserved
and the second preserved, the existing RemoveObsoleteFilter will
replace the first with the second and leave the second in as well. The
code clearly intended not to duplicate the preserved point, and, if
they were the other way around, doesn't.

Ticker