logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Flooded islands

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Mon Mar 15 09:10:56 GMT 2021

Hi

I think this is more an interpretation of what a Bay means and it being
an inner of a relation isn't relevant. Islands shouldn't be cut-out of
Bays with a MP relation. It is expected that they are rendered as
transparent rather than blue and mapnik.txt does this.

There was a thread about this at the beginning last year.

There will be multiple layers at the island and device "hover" might
pick up the island name or the invisible bay. On some devices, clicking
on the island will give a list of (the names associated with these
layers.

Ticker