logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] internal error: found no housenumber road

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Feb 27 20:52:30 GMT 2021

Hi Joris,

reg. house numbers on footway:  If you don't want them you can add a rule like this
highway=footway {add mkgmap:numbers=false}

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Joris Bo <jorisbo at hotmail.com>
Gesendet: Samstag, 27. Februar 2021 16:01
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] internal error: found no housenumber road

Hi Gerd,

If I understand correctly...
For me searching the roadname really matching the addr:streetname would make the most sense even if it is not the closest way.
The closest way could be divided from the address by a 'river' or 'fence/hedge/barrier' anyway?

As far as i understand it only happens in odd situations. So using the first highway segment that matches the name is a solution to me.

Kind regards
Joris

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Joris Bo