logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] internal error: found no housenumber road

From Carlos Dávila carlos at alternativaslibres.org on Thu Feb 25 22:06:52 GMT 2021

Removing --road-name-config didn't fix the problem. Error can be
reproduced with command:

java -Xmx27G -ea -jar mkgmap.jar -c opciones_comunes -c opciones_teselas
--latin1 --family-id=51169 --overview-mapname=OCE1169
--overview-mapnumber=51169000 --name-tag-list=int_name,name:en,name
--report-similar-arcs --report-dead-ends=2 --drive-on=detect,right
--check-roundabouts --check-roundabout-flares --license-file=license_OSM
--copyright-file=copyright  --style-option=language=non_latin
--style=mio 51690125.o5m

You can get all (I hope) needed files at
https://alternativaslibres.org/tmp/no_housenumber.zip