logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] internal error: found no housenumber road

From Carlos Dávila carlos at alternativaslibres.org on Thu Feb 25 21:34:09 GMT 2021

According to your comment, I think it may be caused by the line below
passed by  --road-name-config parameter. Testing now...

suffix:en = " Avenue", " Close", " Court", " Crescent", " Drive", "
Gate", " Grove", " Lane", " Mews", " Parade", " Place", " Road", "
Square", " Street", " Terrace", " View", " Way"