logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] is_in with own Tags?

From jan meisters jan_m23 at gmx.net on Mon Feb 22 09:52:50 GMT 2021

Hi Ticker,

thank you - yes, that explains a lot of my troubles.

But - if I got you right: isn`t this what I need?
	For an area2poi POI, it is almost certain that it is_in(its own type)
	but you can exclude it if is_in(the other types).
Do you have an example for the mentioned exclusion?

Concerning deletion: it seemed to be easier to delete unwanted POIs while testing, but indeed I prefer to handle this by tagging later.
For sure I want to miss as little information as possible, but distinguish the available - I dropped the corresponding naming actions for simplification, and the mopup at the end also ;-)

Jan