logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] is_in with own Tags?

From jan meisters jan_m23 at gmx.net on Sun Feb 21 16:32:37 GMT 2021

(Looks like the system rejected the attached screenshots in first mail. Another try with .zip)

Hi Ticker,

I want to ask for relevant swimmings, one after another, and after every rule exclude further swimmings inside aleady matched areas.
In the end the style should dismiss e.g. leisure=swimming_pools which lay in a (leisure=stadium & sport=swimming) already matched:

1.	leisure=stadium & sport=swimming {name '${name} (stadium swim)‘ | '(stadium swim)'} [0x2d09 resolution 24]
	sport=swimming & is_in(leisure,stadium,in_or_on)=true & is_in(sport,swimming,in_or_on)=true {delete sport}
2.	leisure=water_park & sport=swimming {name '${name} (waterpark swim)‘ | '(waterpark swim)'} [0x2d09 resolution 24]
	sport=swimming & is_in(leisure, water_park,in_or_on)=true & is_in(sport,swimming,in_or_on)=true {delete sport}
3.	leisure=swimming_pool & sport=swimming {name '${name} (pool swim)‘ | ‚(pool swim)'} [0x2d09 resolution 24]
	sport=swimming & is_in(leisure, swimming_pool,in_or_on)=true & is_in(sport,swimming,in_or_on)=true {delete sport}
4.	…

With the above ruleset I have correct results for nodes so far, but not for polygons.
The is_in-rule seems to lack the epression of is_n(leisure=stadium & sport=swimming), instead matches a polygons own swimming as well - what I don´t want.
But I´ve got no clue how to write this.

In swim.osm the surrounding left stadium has swimming, the right one not. Inside both stadium, water_park and sports_centre as area and poi.
Above ruleset gives this: 1-result.jpg
In left stadium pois for stadium/swim (area, area inside, poi inside), nothing else: correct.
In right stadium pois for all swim inside except for the areas: wrong.

What I expect is this: 2-expected.jpg
Left as before, but In the right pois for all swim inside including areas.

Hope I made it clearer
Jan