logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] is_in with own Tags?

From jan meisters jan_m23 at gmx.net on Sun Feb 21 09:42:24 GMT 2021

Hi Gerd,

my first impression didn´t get trough further test.

This works for nodes, but not for polygons:
	leisure=stadium & sport=swimming [0x2d09 resolution 24]
	sport=swimming & is_in(leisure,stadium,in_or_on)=true & is_in(sport,swimming,in_or_on)=true {delete sport}

It matches it´s own swimming tag as well, not only when stadium is given.
Tried various spellings/brackets, but I can´t get it to work for stadium and swimming as a combination only.
I guess we don´t have a syntax for this?

Attached a small example.

Jan