logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Documentation improvements for sea processing,

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Wed Feb 17 10:33:29 GMT 2021

Hi Mike & Gerd

No problems with this.

Concerning *-sea-sectors. My reading of the documentation implies
extend-sea-sectors and no-sea-sectors are alternatives. The
comprehension difficulty is because of the naming of 'extend-sea
-sectors', which are very different from the 'sea-sectors' that 'no-sea
-sectors' stops. 'sea-sectors' isn't a good name either because they
could be 'land-sectors'. Probably not worth thinking about this any
further.

Ticker