logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Pending changes

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Feb 12 10:19:52 GMT 2021

Hi,

reg. barrier names:
I don't want those texts in the map at all. I might want to see them when I select the icon to look at the details. I expect strings in the map to be names of objects (streets, cities), not barrier properties. Esp. not in a foreign language. My opinion: If you can't find a good way to render them better don't render them at all.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von jan meisters <jan_m23 at gmx.net>
Gesendet: Freitag, 12. Februar 2021 10:52
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Pending changes

Hi Ticker,

in fact 3200 - 3f1f strictly follow their given resolution value - other than e.g. 2a-2f, which only appear at kind of 24+, no matter what resolution is given.
Even if both ranges are styled to resolution 24: 2a-2f will always appear a bit later.
I suspect that´s what Gerd found to be confusing.

Jan