logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Multipolygon Role Understanding

From jan meisters jan_m23 at gmx.net on Wed Feb 10 23:15:09 GMT 2021

Hi Gerd,

yes, that works for me as described. As I understand, due to consecutive processing: nameless leisure gone, next matched?
Another work_around I found by just changing the outer role to an inner.
Both indicates imho more likely a mistagging.

I´d like to have an overpass query to find similar examples - if anyone has an idea: appreciated ;-)

Jan