logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] opposite-cycleways option

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Feb 9 09:36:48 GMT 2021

Hi Joris,

I just wonder what cycleway:left=opposite means. Same with the already supported cycleway:left=opposite_lane. Do you know a place where this makes sense?

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Joris Bo <jorisbo at hotmail.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 9. Februar 2021 10:20
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] opposite-cycleways option

Hi Gerd,

I came accross tagging
        cycleway:left=opposite
        cycleway:right=opposite

Overpass says that there are about 3200 ways in France/Belgium for this situation

These are not mentioned in your e-mail post as possible tagging to create synthesize roads, if I'am correct
Would it be possible to add these options?

Mentioned in your post
oneway:bicycle=no |
bicycle:oneway=no |
cycleway=opposite |