logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Fix Sea Patch

From Mike Baggaley mike at tvage.co.uk on Sun Feb 7 09:12:00 GMT 2021

Hi Gerd/Ticker,

Please find attached an updated patch that adds the --generate-sea=check option and fixes the other typo.

Cheers,
Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Baggaley [mailto:mike at tvage.co.uk]
Sent: 31 January 2021 17:31
To: 'Development list for mkgmap' <mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk>
Subject: RE: [mkgmap-dev] Fix Sea Patch

Hi Ticker,

The third case (water areas) will be because they are ordered in the wrong direction, so they are being picked up as land rather than water - hence the error message of land within land. There is no sea showing on the standard OSM renderer for way 255902449. This one is presumably seawater that gets refilled at extra high tide. My own generated map does show seawater at this point. I haven't checked the others.

I'll look at adding an option for checking the sea data (--generate-sea=check) and fix the typo you mentioned.

Cheers,
Mike