logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] r-4599 crashes

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Mon Jan 25 18:05:11 GMT 2021

Hi Arndt

One of the changes in this set is which options get passed through to
the overview builder and maybe this could have an effect. What options
are you using?

Does the overview map with the working version have a DEM section? It
is possible it didn't and the options change means it now does.

Is it possible that you have manual/styled 0x4a polygons in your data.
The effect of having these might change things.

Ticker