logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] split multipolygon not shown in both img tiles

From Ranko Jaksic rjaksic at zgi.hr on Sat Jan 23 12:10:49 GMT 2021

Hi Gerd,

In OSM/Mapnik the park was rendered green so I (wrongly) assumed that the OSM-data must be OK.
Should have checked in JOSM, sorry...

I am glad to hear you could (re)use the test case and fix a related bug so thankfully it wasn't a complete waste of time :)

Thanks for the fix!

Ranko