logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] split multipolygon not shown in both img tiles

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Jan 23 06:55:00 GMT 2021

Hi Ranko,

the outer way of the multipolygon is not closed, so it is a data error, but I am surprised about the result. When I correct the multipolygon the map looks OK.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Ranko Jaksic <rjaksic at zgi.hr>
Gesendet: Freitag, 22. Januar 2021 19:24
An: mkgmap-dev
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] split multipolygon not shown in both img tiles

Hi Gerd,

I found another case where a split mp is not properly handled in mkgmap.

When following relation (park with inner lake) is split verticaly (so that the lake is intersected) then the park is shown in only one of the generated img tiles.

I have uploaded my test data to http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/

rj-mp-split.zip
     relation-3351946.osm.pbf   (OSM data for this relation)
     areas-test.list   (areas.list for splitter)

Test code:

java -d64 -Xmx8G -jar splitter.jar  --split-file=areas-test.list relation-3351946.osm.pbf
java -d64 -Xmx8G -jar mkgmap.jar  -c template.args --gmapi --remove-ovm-work-files

I am using mkgmap-r4574, but also tested with latest mkgmap-r4596 and the results are the same...

regards,
Ranko