logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] improved diagnostics patch v2

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Jan 13 10:10:22 GMT 2021

Hi Mike,

forget the part reg. changed img files, I made a mistake while testing. Differences where caused by the svn version string in mkgmap (mkgmap-r4593M vs mkgmap-r4593)

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Gerd Petermann <gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2021 10:58
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] improved diagnostics patch v2

Hi Mike,

I get some messages which are wrong:
FEIN: uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.osmstyle.WrongAngleFixer  f:\osm\wildeshausen.o5m: removing obsolete point on almost straight segment in way  http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/1187315 at http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=52.940356&mlon=8.340912&zoom=17

instead of
FEIN: uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.osmstyle.WrongAngleFixer  f:\osm\wildeshausen.o5m: removing obsolete point on almost straight segment in way  http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/4611686018427387930 at http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=52.940356&mlon=8.340912&zoom=17

The way in question is w78508173 which is a member of relation 1187315. So, the new code reports the relation id as way id.

I also see unexpected changes in the img files. Don't know yet why. I assume toString() is used to identify objects somewhere.