logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Minor documentation patch

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Jan 4 15:30:45 GMT 2021

Hi Ticker,

not sure what to do now. Do you think i should commit Mikes patch without changes?

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Ticker Berkin <rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk>
Gesendet: Montag, 4. Januar 2021 15:52
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Minor documentation patch

Hi

Parts of what I said is not quite correct (I was looking at my modified
version of SeaGenerator).

The suggested wording for doc/options.txt is ok.

However the trunk SeaGenerator.java does manipulate the coastline way
but it is still available for rendering by the style.

With option --coastlinefile, no manipulation takes place.

Ticker