logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Embedding raster maps

From Oliver Eichler oliver.eichler at gmx.de on Mon Jan 4 13:07:38 GMT 2021

Hi Steve,

I tested your map. It's not listed either. I have a GPSMap64s and placed it into the internal as well as into the external memory.

I removed all other maps on the device, except the basemap. The basemap is the only one listed.

I made a minimum test.img, too. It contains no points, lines or areas. It has 3 zoom levels 22..24 with a sub-division each. I also uploaded a log from my test decoder.

https://www.magentacloud.de/share/s429h1z-r6

I uploaded a second one with the version in the header set to 2. So far the difference to be another offset for the FAT.

Maybe you can cross check if your device is willing to list them.

Cheers,

Oliver