logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Garmin Topo Europe map

From 7770 7770 at foskan.eu on Wed Dec 30 11:03:52 GMT 2020

Hi.
I have seen that firmware change. I was considering getting an Etrex 32x, but
decided to wait till it was clear if it is related to Garmin's maps or all
OSM-based maps. Unfortunately i don't know yet.

On the GPSMAP 66st (with software 6.00) i can use automotive routing for
mkgmap made maps, it works very well.

Regards
Karl