logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Styles, typ and multiple languages

From 7770 7770 at foskan.eu on Tue Nov 10 14:19:40 GMT 2020

Hi.

Thanks all for the ideas, it works well to add information.
The one thing i was not able to complete was to delete the name.

First i have:
tourism=lean_to | (amenity=shelter & shelter_type=lean_to)
 [0x2b05 resolution 24]

and after the include section:
tourism=lean_to | (amenity=shelter & shelter_type=lean_to)
 {add mkgmap:phone = '${name}'; delete name}

The text from the name is nicely added into the phone section.
But the name remains, instead of being deleted... (what did i do wrong?)

Regard
Karl