logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mapnik TYP, forest and wetland

From 7770 7770 at foskan.eu on Mon Nov 2 17:26:42 GMT 2020

Hi.
No worries. It just means that the map maker must be more thorough.
I can see that some makers take this into consideration, but others have not.
In effect it means that data is processed, but in the end cannot be shown if
the TYP is applied at the end.

--order-by-decreasing-area, according to the documentation only works if the
polygons have the same draw order, which these two do not by default.

Regards
Karl