logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] TYP-object names showing as blank, what did i do wrong?

From 7770 7770 at foskan.eu on Thu Oct 29 07:34:39 GMT 2020

Hi.
It seems like it was a question of adding the option --unicode to the mkgmap
command combining the mapdata with the TYP.

This works for the GPSMAP 66st and correctly shows the descriptions (map
legend) of objects.
shows as garbage, it's ok for now but is there some way do change it or is the
unit "too old"?

Regards
Karl