logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Polygon fill

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Tue Oct 20 22:56:12 BST 2020

Hi Vuki

Looking at OSM, the latest change for one of your problem areas is:

Relation: Lake Geneva (332617)
Version  #235
Trying to fix the lake (4)
Edited 12 days ago by MFlamm
Changeset  #92217016

So most likely you've picked up an incorrect polygon.

Probably unrelated are my comments about --order-by-decreasing-area and
TYP file [_drawOrder]. Having different [_drawOrder] levels will negate
the effect of the option; it needs them all to be the same. Without a
TYP file most are the same for devices I've encountered - see
distribution file mkgmap-rNNNN/examples/typ-files/sameOrder.txt

Ticker