logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Resurrect adjust-turn-headings

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Tue Oct 20 09:46:25 BST 2020

Hi Gerd

Yes, with --x-ignore-sharp-angles, the compactDirs format is disabled.
Some of the example problems I looked at behaved much better when not
using compactDirs, so it seemed reasonable, to avoid more developer "-
-x-" type options, to have it this way.

I thought about having another option to control this when "ignore
-sharp-angles", with options to force on, force off and auto mode that
looks for the cases of 2 roads being in the same sector or where the
road continuation isn't in the opposite sector but some other way is.

I can do something like this if you think it worthwhile.

Ticker