logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Disconnected map sections, types in TYP-files.

From DD8KQ dd8kq at gmx.de on Sat Oct 10 12:05:40 BST 2020

Hi Gerd, Ticker and Karl

just for information, in April i've made a Garmin Map for whole Europe
just to see, if its working on my environment. And having a look into
the Stockholm Area Karl mentioned, i do not see these artefacts on my
map opened in MapSource. I didnt check it on my GPSMAP 276Cx. See also
the attached picture, hope it will come through