logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Consolidation of mkgmap changes

From dave pitney mappitney at gmail.com on Tue Sep 22 15:53:03 BST 2020

Hello

Back in December I suggested creating a periodic listing of the major
changes to mkgmap so that users can more easily understand how the
code base is changing and new features.
Now that I have access to a computer I have created a list based on
commits from April to the present, as attached. I have compressed the
commits from 100 to 7 entries.
I believe a good place to post this is in the Latest News section of
mkgmap.org.uk.

Please review and provide me feedback, including the

Format and data of my entries
Also if my list is too long or short

If the community finds this useful, I will need a contact to review
the lists and posting privileges on mkgmap.org.

I can commit to producing this twice a year.

Thanks,

--
Dave Pitney
mappitney at gmail.com