logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] trying to match a point in a way (mountain pass)

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Sep 16 18:15:04 BST 2020

I think this thread is about the same problem.

http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/is-in-function-for-point-on-line-tp5967043.html
The solution that was implemented (mkgmap:from-node:) is not yet documented.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Marc Cousin <cousinmarc at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 16. September 2020 18:53
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] trying to match a point in a way (mountain pass)

Hi,

I'm working on a style to try to display mountain passes, but only those
that are reachable on certain ways (either only pedestrian, or only
motor_vehicle, for instance)

But the mountain pass is a point in the way, and it seems that I cannot
access the attributes of the way in the point style file. Is there a way
around ?

Regards