logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Error in Africa?

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Fri Jul 31 16:01:05 BST 2020

Hi Valentin & Gerd

@Gerd, have you started looking at this?

The initial error is related to the splitting of the tile into
subdivisions and is VERY dependent on the size and layout of all map
elements in the tile, which will depend on the style and many options
as well as the actual OSM input.

If not using the default style, can you zip up and post what you are
using, also mkgmap command line and options.

The exception happens later but is probably a consequence of the split
failure.

Ticker