logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Unable to search for Address - GPSMAP64s

From ael witwall3 at disroot.org on Thu Jul 23 22:07:24 BST 2020

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 11:17:52AM -0600, Andrew Morris wrote:

> Now this isn't a mkgmap issue, but if I raise this to the OpenStreetMap
> group I'm probably better off going out and yelling at the sky.  The address
> information in OSM is horrible.

Then please do something about it! OSM is the result of volunteers who
see a problem and go out and survey to correct or enhance the map.
You have identified problems: you have told us that you have a GPS. So
now you need to get out there and insert the address information into
OSM. And perhaps encourage others to join you.

ael