logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bad routing on eTrex and MapSource

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Thu Jul 9 15:28:06 BST 2020

Hi Gerd

I've just:
1/ checked that was using clean build of r4561 - yes I was
2/ changed back from current default style to r4295 -
   I've had identical results with both of these
3/ removed options --bounds=.. and --location-autofill
4/ added option --series-name=castleCourt

and the behaviour has changed!

MapSource gives correct route forward/inverted time & distance

BaseCamp gives correct route forward time & distance but for inverted
it goes the wrong way and makes a u-turn (but a different wrong way
from before)

My BaseCamp version is 4.7.2

Ticker