logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Road speed through urban areas

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Thu Jul 9 12:41:45 BST 2020

Hi all

I'm not too fussed about maxspeed:practical; there were no examples in
the British Isles. Comments from other people suggest it is used widely
elsewhere and would be useful.

The motorway rule is for completeness. It might improve travel time
estimation but I've no idea what Garmin uses as the driving speed for
road_speed 7/unlimited; maybe it knows about national speed limits.

Ticker